Sunday, August 26, 2012

My First Time

If you are reading this and thinking that this is going to be some retelling of a steamy situation in regards to young teen girl, then this is where the line ends. All you a going to get out of this post is a short to moderate length summary of my life thus far.
 In short, I was raised by my hard working single mom and my "old school" grumpy grandpa.My mom and I have been through some pretty interesting things over the past 18 years of my life, but  because of her I know that I can come out of anything if I just believe in myself. I know I know, cliched and stupid, but still very true.
Grandpa, on the other hand,  is a whole different ball game. We fight, we argue, we piss each other off and sometimes he makes me want to throw myself in front of large moving objects, but every now and then, he does something completely opposite and entirely frustrating - he will do something nice. Damn him, catching me off guard and making me not mad anymore.. Grumble.. All in all, he has his moments but I know that he actually cares. 
In addition to the family I have spent my entire existence with we have added 3 more to this crazy grouping of people we call family. Dave is my moms boy friend of almost a year and he has 2 great kids, Kelly and Joey. Kelly has really become like my little sister over the course of this past 8 months or so and is the reason for which I am sharing my life with you. Joey is a very funny little dude and his main loves in life are Jack in the Box, super heroes and his grandma. Later on in life he plans to" work for Jack in the Box and to take care of Grandma" yes Joey, we will see how that all pans out... 
Lastly, maybe most importantly, my cats. No, I am not some crazy cat lady who is going to live in some dank house with 87 cats and kinda sorta always smells like cat food and musk. No, I have two cleverly named kitties who are more loyal that any dog I have yet to meet. Spooky, and Oreo. Yes, I told you, cleverly named. I am sure that at some point you will read more about them, but that's far too much for now. 
Anyways, I don't know how many of you out there actually care about my postings, but if you do thank you. I hope that I made you smile at least once.

Chocolate and Poptarts, 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment